This Is Me #4

Saturday, January 14, 2012
... continued

I think, sometimes my motto can get up to the notch of 'Perfect or Nothing'. I have to be good at the thing I'm working in, or nothing at all. That's why sometimes I demand so high a standard from myself.

I still love barbie. And dolls. And stuffed animals and plushes.
When I am waiting for someone and I don't want to look stupid, I pretend to be busy telephoning people (while the truth is I have no credit left to make a phone call). Now you know.
When I am suspicious about something you do, or when I feel unhappy about your wrong-doing, I will give you a (suspicious/threatening) squint.

I loooove a hot shower. Sometimes I pretend to be in a movie shoot, sitting on the floor of the bathroom, head down between my knees like crying, and let the water pour down on me. Of course when I am in a deep agony I will do that for real as well.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a detective, a scientist, a vet...
I still secretly wish to try a 'Hollywood life'. You know, how it's like to live in the limelight.
I still (insist on) believe(ing) that there's a magical world, like that in Harry Potter; that I will be able to visit it someday. Oh and/or the magical world like in barbie movies.

I love collecting cinema tickets, memorable bus tickets, photographs, little notes from the past. Memories.
I really don't want to live without the people I love: my family, my friends, Kecoakman, my dogs...
Added on july 21st, 2011 at 01.20 PM: i just realized something. of course practically my dogs are not people. but they kinda are to me. (;

I have already named my kids. And how we (my future husband and I) will raise them.
I have planned what the house will look like.
I really want to work for humanity when I graduate.
I want to live a happy and fruitful life, with no regret on my deathbed...


Now that is long! :p
When I started this, I didn't expect it to come this far, sorry :p
Well... I guess I am still this little girl who believes that her life is a fairy tale... or no, scratch that - rather, a good novel. I believe my life will be like a good novel. It will have an amazing story in it; not perfect - just... strangely familiar, and inspiring, and touching, and moving, to the hearts of those who read it.
And like every good novel, hopefully when it ends, those who've read it will feel they're losing a best friend. (: I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment