Hello Again, Young Wizards & Witches!

Monday, February 20, 2012
Hello again, fellows! :D
Wooow. Long time no see, no? I've been missing for like two weeks and more! Bad blogger! :p Well, in my defense, I have very good and valid reasons as to why I've been missing. Yes! I was in Singapore and Jakarta! :p So... sorry everyone, my bad!

I promised you that I'll post something about my birthday and my singapore trip. AND I WILL. However I am still waiting for all the pictures. So in the meantime, let me share a lil about my obsession this morning... (not only this morning actually, but it is randomly multiplied this morning! :p)

HARRY POTTER, AND THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER! :D


The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a Harry-Potter-themed amusement park, which is also a part of the Islands of Adventures area of Orlando Universal Studio. Currently, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter consists of three main rides which are: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, which exists within a re-creation of Hogwarts; Dragon Challenge, which is a pair of inverted roller-coasters; and Flight of the Hippogriff, which is a family roller coaster.
It also has a re-creation of Hogsmeade which includes a model of Hogwarts Express, Dervish and Banges, Honey Dukes, Ollivanders, Zonko's, The Three Broomsticks, and the Hog's Head.

Okay! Enough talkin! Let's see for ourselves! Let the magic.... begin. (:



Did you know that I literally had tears welling up in my eyes when I first arrived at Universal Studios Singapore, and a few times inside it? It's because I was so overwhelmed that I finally had my feet on it. I wonder what'd happen if I arrive here..





cute fluffy Hedwig!





And... the casts were also there as well! Hermione, erm, I mean, Emma, looks gorgeous, doesn't she?? (x




Ooh, she's got her wand! Can't wait to get mine! :D


Hhas yeaah. So that is it.. I really wish I could go there sometime in the future :D It would be like magic come true.. Or maybe, if Universal Studios Singapore decides to also open the site as well... AAAAAAA I'LL FIND A WAY TO COME BACK THERE!

Nox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment