Belated Bday Cover

Wednesday, February 29, 2012
I know it's sooo late... but... Anyway, since it's still February, I hope it's still not too late to post a cover on my birthday!

I celebrated my birthday this year by having a romantic birthday dinner with my boyfie, Kecoakman.  We dressed up kinda fancy: I wore my dress and he wore his longsleeves shirt (: The venue was this cozy homey cafe called 'Et Cetera' placed in Trunojoyo, Bandung. We had grand courses: grilled salmon with mashed potato and prawn, blue cheese sirloin, BBQ tenderloin, lemon grass tea. :D The food was soooo good!

And after we finished the food, Kecoakman had to go out several times to receive phone calls from his mother. Well.. turned out that it wasn't his mother that called, but... the cake delivery man! :D
Yeah, when he was still outside for the I-don't-know-how-many-th time, a birthday song suddenly played throughout all the speakers. I smiled, I thought there was another person inside the restaurant who was celebrating his/her birthday as well! But suddenly Kecoakman turned up to our table, bringing Cookies-and-Cream ice cream Cake from Dairy Queen. :'D Aww.. HOW ROMANTIC!

The next day, I had birthday lunch with my Mom who just got to Bandung and Kecoakman at Pizza Hut, Cihampelas Walk, Bandung. We were so fuull! We had a lotta fun :'D Too bad my mom had to leave Bandung in the evening..


For my birthday this year, I also received a lot of surprises and presents. (x It made me reaaally happy!

1) First surprise: Kecoakman.
On the midnite from February 2nd to 3rd, he suddenly turned up at my room bringing me a present, which is a cuuuute yellow doggy dog. (x No need to go into detail, but it's wrapped in my memory forever!
And on the midnite right before Feb 3rd ends, he turned up again at my room bringing me a present... which is a gorgeous grey outer from Muji! :'D Love it! (I wear the outer in the picture above - for my birthday lunch with mom!)

2) Second surprise: HTF! (Happy Tree Friends)
This is a group of my besties here in Bandung, consisted of about 20 girls and guys. One of them, Trissia, texted me on February 2nd, asking me to go to campus on February 3rd (my birthday), which also happened to be my off day. She asked me to bring me a number of references for our class. Without any suspicion, I went into trap and... there they were! Waiting for me with a beautiful cake, candles, and presents (x Lydia and Trissia gave me this cuteeee pink binder with a cow on the cover, and the others gave me a cute Piglet box filled with a bunch of candies and a gift voucher. Thought the voucher was valid for the cake as my present! Turned out...



3) Third surprise: Inggrid and Adela
In the afternoon, when I was about to take a nap, there was a sudden knock on the door. And... tadaa! Inggrid and Adela surprisingly turned up! They brought me a present which is.... the bag I had a crush on here! (x Need I say more????? Like, aaaaaaaaaaaaa! *freaking out* (x


4) Fourth surprise: 7 wonder girls
This is another group of friends I have here in Bandung. On Feb 5th afternoon, when I was spending time chatting with Kecoakman in his room, he suddenly said that Feli (one of the 7 Wonder Girls members) told him that she asked him to bring her my book that she wanted to borrow. So, Kecoakman dragged me to my room to get the book. After we were in my room and he's got the book, he said that he was too lazy to go up and deliver the book to Feli. So we hung around in my room for a lil more. But a few minutes later... TADAA! 7 Wonder Girls popped in front of my room, bringing pizza as the bday cake, and a present for me which is a cute top :'D we had a good time after that, chatting and catching up with each other.. Too bad that Patrice and Feren couldn't join us that day..


5) Fifth surprise: NTUMUN gang
A few days after my birthday (Feb 6th to be exact), I was having just another NTU MUN practice with the delegate from my college and some other friends. However, this one practice was... let's say, slightly different. The atmosphere was like ICE-COLD. Everyone seemed like havin bad mood, Kak Made even kinda ignored me. BUT AGAIN. I had no suspicion whatsoever (I am like so bad with surprises, I have no idea when one is gonna happen to me -.-").
After practice, Julian drove me to my dorm. I went downstair to find something, but when I got back.. Indy and Nuel were there looking for me. They wanted to borrow atlas. When I was in my room looking for the atlas, tadaaa! Kak Made, Olga, Marcella, and the whole gang were already there, with a candle-lit cake! :'D It was such a great night...



So, again, thank you, thank you, thank you so, so much for making this 20th birthday of mine so special (': It's a big turning point for my life and you guys made it even more special by celebrating it with me (': May you all ALWAYS be blessed, and be a blessing - as you had been for me :* I LOVE YOU GUYS!



0 comments:

Post a Comment