Current Fashion Obsession

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Hello there, people! :D How's your life going these days? Well, great, I hope! Cos it hasn't been very smooth to me! :p hhas

Anyway anyhoo, I'm now going to share my current fashion obsession. I would reaaally, really love to have these items for my birthday (omygod, only three days left before I leave ages '1-something'!) :D They are....


Lace Shorts!



The last one is from Topshop, but I don't know about the first two *le sigh* They're just beautiful, aren't they?

Also, my friend Lydia just introduced me to this pretty online shop, called Mayonette, which sells quite a number of gorgeous stuffs! :D Two favorites of mine so far are:


Peony Backpack Brown, as found here.


Milana Flats in Pink, as found here.


Very pretty, right? Love them all as much as I do? Or do you have any other preference? Feel free to share 'em with me! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment