Agnes, Boo, Sully!

Thursday, January 5, 2012
Agnes from Despicable Me and Boo from Monster's Inc are just TOO CUTE! I have loved them since forever. I love babies and kids, and these two are just... just.... *lost for words* See for yourself! (x


The audio isn't very good, but still.. grawr!



I almost cry when I watch this... :'D


Agnes and Boo are all so cute I'm gonna die! *big hugs* If they were up for adoption, I would definitely adopt them and never let go! hhas
I also love Sully, the monster from Monster's Inc. I think he's sweet, and funny, and... big and fluffy! hhas I saw a Sully plush when I was at Senayan City. I can't help but wanting it so bad! hhas




Me want! (x

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE SULLEY OH MY HE IS THE CUTEST THING I WANT TO HAVE HIM COMING OUT OF MY WARDROBE ><

Post a Comment