First Day of 2012

Sunday, January 1, 2012
Let me end 2011 and welcome 2012 by wishing you all....

"Another fresh new year is here...
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!"

I wish us all an awesome and blessed year :D Let's learn more, give more, try harder, do better, and never forget to be thankful!

This first day of 2012 was spent well with my Mom and mbok (childhood nanny). We had a new year's lunch at Pizza Hut (the leftover was brought home for dinner) :p I was sooo fuuull! hhas We took a few pics while there. Here are some of 'em:


For some unclear reasons, the three of us were wearing batik or batik look-alike. hhas Anyhoo, we did look decent, no? :p hhas

Well, 2011 has been a great journey for me. I learned a lot, cried a lot, laughed a lot. 2011, I got panic attack of not being able to pay my college tuition, scholarship, first winner of national scientific discussion, a second 4.0 GPA (and hopefully will continue for the third semester, and the upcoming fourth semester!), various experiences as part of some committees, and one of the most important progress I made in 2011 was... I could finally truly feel that I love my college life. :D I remember feeling not belonging to this new life of mine, wishing that I could graduate really soon... but now I can enjoy it more, I can be more grateful for everything I've got in this college life of mine: education, experiences, best friends, and a lover who has moved to Bandung and the same uni... :'D
There also other experiences and lessons, more personal ones, that I can't really share here. What I can say is only that I have learned to be more positive. Sometimes, the problem isn't in the other peoples, or things, or other outside factors. Sometimes, it's just me that needs to be 'fixed'. (:

SO! I don't have any kind of specific resolutions for the new year. Buuut.. I do have some goals that I want to achieve. :D
First, get my online thrift shop up and running by at most three months from now.
Second, keep up my performance in education, committee works, and competitions.
Third, finish re-decorating my dorm room! hhas especially with my own personalized DIY stuffs. Must be achieved by at most the upcoming summer holiday.
There might be more coming along the way, though. Hopefully it can all be achieved! :D

What are your plans / goals / resolutions for the new year?
Most importantly, let's make the most of every second of it, enjoy life, and be thankful! :D
HAVE AN AWESOME ONE, ALL! :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment