What Am I Doing New Year's Eve?

Saturday, December 31, 2011
HEY THERE, EVERYONE! :D 2012 is approaching, wooohoooo!
So, as to answer the question asked in the video below ('What Are You Doing New Year's Eve' by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon Levitt), I'll tell a little bit about my New Year's Eve! :D

This morning, I went to Kecoakman's house as a surprise. Reason? Very simple. Because I wanted to see him the last time before 2011 ended :p hhas I brought with me a box of fried banana with srikaya jam for his family. And it was priceless to see him surprised and happy :p hhas We then spent a few hours in Summarecon Mall Serpong, watching Spy Kids 4, and we headed back to my house to spend some quality time together. :D He made me really happy! I guess it is like the writings on his t-shirt, 'Love is placing your happiness in others.' hhas :p

After he went home, at around 6 pm, my mom and I went to church for holy mass. And now that we are back at home, we're ready to welcome the new year, along with Mbok and the doggies. :D

I hope your New Year's Eve as bright and merry as mine, or even more! :D
ALMOST HAPPY NEW YEAR! :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment