Dream House

Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Hello there, everyone! :D How are you all doing on this very fine morning? Great, I hope! :p I just finished my morning class, and before my next class, I'd like to share a quick post of my ideal/dream house. One sneak peak into what my ideal/dream house comes straight from the It's Complicated movie, starring Meryl Streep. It's such a beaaauutiful house. And it would be PERFECT if I can have one just like that in the future (x it's such a great place for a family. It's called as Spanish ranch-house inspired. Well, see for yourself! It's gorgeous.

the full look of the beautiful house

stunning hallway!

the master bedroom

I can spend hours in this bathroom!

I'd like to have patio like this, please!


And onto my favorite parts of the house:
the living room

the cabinet can be opened and there is the TV! Neat!


And...
stunning, stunning kitchen and dining room. ME LOVE.



Aaaaaa (x I really love this house! I want my future house to be something like this! Me love!
Anyway, I gotta get back to class now :p Smell y'all later!

PS. It's my 20th monthsary with my man, Kecoakman. So happy and thankful for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment