This Is Me #2

Sunday, January 8, 2012
... continued

I really like giving out hugs to people. I think hugs are one of the most precious gifts you can give to someone. It makes you (or me, at the very least) feel warm, safe... and wanted. and loved.
I am a tad bit over-emotional. I cry reading a good book, I cry watching a good movie, I even started to cry when my boyfriend's grandma started talking about eating dogs. Oh, and I even couldn't help crying when my boyfriend refused to stop tickling me. Well...

I love animals, especially the fluffy ones like penguins, polar bears, hippo...
I especially love dogs. Oh, and elephants for their kind eyes.

I like inventing and playing with funny sounds such as munyu, ponyo, nyuu, nyaa, haiyanya etc. I can be obsessed with them for some times and then switch to the new ones.

I love wearing classic clothes.
Vintage makes me happy. ♥
I love swings, and snow domes, and music boxes.

I really love Christmas.
I also like Holy Month Ramadhan (I am not a Moslem, but I really like the atmosphere of Holy Month Ramadhan).
I love opening up presents, but will be extra careful not to rip them wrappings. It will break my heart if I accidentally rip the cute ones.

I love watching random people. I love guessing what's on their mind, what's going on in their life, how it feels like to be them. Sometimes I even forget how rude it is to stare.
I really love listening to people's story. I'd rather listen to a hundred stories than to tell my own story.
I am naturally quite introvert. The more attached I am to someone, the more open and childish I can be with them. That's because I'm letting my guards down.

I really hate it when I hurt people, both intentionally and unintentionally.
When I really love someone, I can love them so much that it comes to the point where all that matters is their happiness. Where I feel like I would do anything, even sacrifice my own happiness, if that makes them happy.
It takes me really long to learn to say 'no' to people.


to be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment