Marsha-Go-Round

Friday, September 16, 2011
Welcome to Marsha-Go-Round!

Marsha-Go-Round (MGR) is a blog made on September 15th, 2011 by a girl named Marsha - me!, out of love of writing and idealistic dreams to share ideas and happiness around the world. Reading this blog means being ready to read a share of my life, be flooded with pics - be it my photo diary or other people's slightly nicer pics containing things I love, and enjoy a little creativity and some more ideas.

I first made a blog in October 2008 (you can still find it here: doodleyscratch). It was originally made to put in my writings and get comments on them to improve my writing skill, rather than to share my life stories. However, lately the function of my blog seemed to alter: to contain almost everything I felt like writing.

Hence, this new blog is made.
Marsha-Go-Round is meant to be a (more organized) place where I can channel my thoughts, my feelings, my stories, my ideas: a merry-go-round ride that is fun, but can also be sickening at times; a merry-go-round ride that is full of colorful ideas; a merry-go-round ride which can take you on a melancholic round to the past, or an optimistic round to the future.

So...
I am Marsha, and my goal for now is:
to regularly post at least one entry per week.
Hope I can meet my own standard :p


Thanks for riding Marsha-Go-Round with me! :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment