moving, dancing, being free

Thursday, October 27, 2011
One of the things that I miss the most about having free time is: dancing.

Photobucket

Yes, dancing. I'm not one hell of a dancer like you might see on 'So You Think You Can Dance', but I do love dancing. I've been dancing since I was in kindergarten! Both traditional dances and modern dances. I might not be THAT good, but, I don't mind repeating myself, I DO love dancing. And I miss it. A LOT.

I tried practicing a routine from SNSD newest MV 'The Boys' (gosh I LOVE THEM! the new song is sooo cool, I can't stop playing it on repeat :p) a few times during my 'medical leave' (I took a few days off, *supposedly* bed resting). But.. as you probably can guess, it just made my condition worse. Because of that, my boyfriend Kecoakman banned me from practicing again for a few days. BUUUUUT... if I've felt well enough already then I would have to get back to college and the piles of work I left during sick, and this would mean.. no more free time for dancing.. *pout*

I've mentioned before that my activities have been consuming all my times lately, right? Yeah, even my health. :p And I can't lie that I don't miss all the 'luxury' I can have with just a little bit of free time: day-dreaming, reading a good book, watching a good movie, dancing... I really wish that I can have a group of friends who love dancing to the same level as I do, that is not dancing because we've paid for it, or must do it because we have a competition coming up, or having to do it regularly three times a week because we have to, but simply... we dance because we love it. And we may not always have the time to dance intensively, but when we do, we'll practice a routine together. *sigh*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gosh, I miss those moments..
Can I just find someone who is feeling the way I do now, what with the tight schedule and the miss of dance? I know it's actually my own problem: I just can't find a way to cut any of my activities..

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment