Hello, Goodbye

Thursday, October 6, 2011
Hiiyaa there, everyone! :D
Long time no talk! I am terribly sorry (yet, again) for the absence. But my schedule is just really crazy. Plus, I'm having my mid exams, so.. (;

Anyway, today I just heard the most shocking thing: Steve Jobs, the Apple founder and former CEO, passed away yesterday after a long battle with cancer. It really came to me as a surprise. So I thought, I would like to post something to tribute him and his work. And most wonderfully, by some kind of trick of fate and coincidence, a few days ago, I just received a package. A package with an iPod Shuffle in it. Which means, finally, I have my first Apple product (':

Photobucket

So, you might wonder how come I suddenly got a package with an iPod Shuffle in it (just say yes, you do! :p). Well, as a matter of fact, I got it from Sunsilk. A close senior of mine was in the Sunsilk Goes to Paris competition, and I gave a testimonial to support her on the website. And without knowing it beforehand, Sunsilk picks 3 persons who gave the best testimonial every biweekly to receive a special gift. And, here I am! With an iPod Shuffle on my hand, and in my favorite color (fuchsia) as well! HAHA they're so good at guessing my fave color :p

So, with an iPod on my hand, music in my ears, and news on Steve Jobs everywhere on the internet, let me just say, 'Hello, my new fuchsia friend' and 'Good bye, Steve Jobs'. The world lost a great man today, but thanks to you, I got a new great friend. (': May you rest in peace.

Photobucket

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” -Steve Jobs

I am trying to live by these words of yours; it's a constant battle I am in everyday. I hope I am strong enough and become a winner; who is crazy enough to believe not only in herself, but also in the vision that she can actually change the world, and finally ending up really does. Just like you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment