Zooey Deschanel

Saturday, October 29, 2011
Zooey Deschanel

God, I love this girl! hhas
I have always loved her since the very first time I saw her: beauty with attitude. I love that she is beautiful, and that doesn't make her any less tough. I love the quirkiness in her, that she has her own 'signature' in all the movies and the works she does, I love that she can also sing, and I totally love how I can relate to her and almost all of her characters.

Zooey Deschanel in Yes Man
Zooey in Yes Man

"I love old music, old movies, screwball comedies, vintage clothes and basically I'm an old-fashioned gal."
-Zooey Deschanel

She and I share the love of these things: music (esp piano and jazz), vintage, oldies stuffs, philosophy.. I, too, never feel that I am this cutting-edge girl, who is always up to date and always loves or has the newest things. I never belong to the coolest kids in town (anak gaul, in Bahasa). And from her profile -that I've read, neither does she. Like Zooey, I mostly love classical, long-lasting things. Like Zooey, I don't like going out too much, except at times when I really want to go and hang out.

Zooey Deschanel Clothes in 500 Days of Summer
beautiful outfits she's got in 500 Days of Summer, no?

"I don't really like to go out very much. I'm not scandalous. I'm not, like, in this to be famous. I also find it so embarrassing when you read about people and it's like they were so trashed at Skybar and stumbling around. I don't want to be that person. That's just so embarrassing to have that written about you."
-Zooey Deschanel

Too bad though she is allergic to dairy. Otherwise we might hang out sometimes and have a milkshake or what :p hhas yeah, she just seems like such a fun and friendly girl to hang out with. Oooh, and I wanna go shop with her! Maybe we can play dress up and go to the theater together. HAHA imagination. But just look at her! This girl has got some serious styles, I mean it! And I love them! I love the way she always looks quirky and charming, but never as if she were trying so hard. hhas

Zooey Deschanel Clothes in 500 Days of Summer

Now I just can't wait till her new series is aired on StarWorld Asia. I'm gonna have her every week on my TV screen! (x

So, it's obvious, no? I am officially obsessed with Zooey Deschanel.

Zooey Deschanel Clothes in 500 Days of Summer
"The fact that people are associating being girlie with weakness--that needs to be examined...Are we bitches because we have our own opinions? If that makes me a bitch, or that makes women bitches, then maybe we're all bitches."
-Zooey Deschanel

0 comments:

Post a Comment