Bralette with Candy

Saturday, July 28, 2012



Hi again girls, welcome to another outfit post! :D Here I'm wearing a bralette from Clothinc's summer collection. I'm so thrilled with the bralette! It's the cutest, and it's also in polkadots - which is one of my most favorite patterns EVER. So yeah, I'm really happy with it. :D
It's really comfortable to wear, but being a bralette, well it definitely shows off too much skin of mine! :p Hence, I paired it with Marsha-Go-Round baby blue cropped blazer (good news, it's for sale! you can grab it here for only IDR 60k) and Tammy Tangs skinny pants, also in candy color which is pale pink. :D I'm really into pastel, candy colors! Can you tell? :p And if you wonder about the heels, they are from Paylesss - which are, despite the fact that they're pretty and comfortable to wear, pretty reasonable in price! Yeep, being a student of IR major, high heels are a major must-have. (;



For accessories, I chose the one and only piece I have from Fideleshop Gracie (I got it as a present for my achievement in college after I got 4.0 GPA four semesters in a row), "One Fine Day" charm bracelet. As for ring and necklace, I chose two pieces from Marsha-Go-Round's latest collection "Crazy for Accessories". They are the pretty "Flowers of Mint" ring (which is selling like hot cakes, grab it here!) and "White Rabbit" necklace (I know, you can grab this one here).


Clothinc polkadot bralette ♥ Marsha-Go-Round baby blue cropped blazer (for sale!) ♥
Tammy Tangs pale pink skinny pants ♥ Fideleshop Gracie "One Fine Day" charm bracelet ♥
Marsha-Go-Round "Flowers of Mint" ring ♥ Marsha-Go-Round "White Rabbit" necklace ♥
Payless black high heels



0 comments:

Post a Comment