Little Red Dress

Saturday, July 14, 2012




Lowe Closet polkadot red dress ♥ Thrifted outer (only IDR 40k!) ♥ Unbranded lace shorts (from Bugis Street, Singapore) ♥ Unbranded pearl charm bracelet ♥ Carrefour white socks ♥ Mic's flat shoes ♥ Fion young navy bag (my mom's).


One of the simplest ways to make an outfit look more attractive is by layering it! Do you agree? And that's also perfect to make an outfit look less revealing, especially here in Indonesia (; I wore this look to go hang out with my friends in Cihampelas Walk back in Bandung. On a side note, I wore the little red dress in a fun photoshoot with my girls, Amanda and Jhe Ow. I'll share some of them pictures with you guys real soon! (;


2 comments:

  1. Dyn said...:

    love your outer! can't believe it's only 40K! where did you get that? :O

  1. Marsha said...:

    Thanks Nava! I know, right, it's one of the greatest purchase I've ever made ♥ It's from a bazaar at my campus. Campus bazaar really is a great shopping place, you'll never know what you'll get! (;

Post a Comment