Crazy for Accessories!

Thursday, July 19, 2012
I have this favorite online shop (Fideleshop Gracie) that mainly sells accessories such as necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings. And I gotta tell you, they're super cute! The price is quite reasonable as well. However, I only have one piece of their bracelets :p Let me show you my Wish List from their collections...

My favorite necklaces:


I really do love how that lovely Cafe de Paris necklace will always make me feel like I'm in a cute patisserie in Paris. And that beautiful Prongs necklace! I hope I can buy a pair of them, one for me and one for Amanda, my girl who also happens to be as hardcore a Potterhead as moi.

And the gorgeous rings...



The Bride's Flower ring is pretty! I've always loved pastel, and that shade of mint makes me feel all vintage beauty. And both the Athena's Ring and Vintage Leaf ring really satisfy my thirst of vintage!

And now the bracelet! *puppy-eyed*

Where do I begin to even describe how head-over-heels I am about this Vogue Charm bracelet?? I've always been huge fan of charm bracelet, and this one is so pretty!

Omygod, please please please, Universe, please send these cuties into my jewelry box (which is made from old body butter pot) now!


0 comments:

Post a Comment