Accents

Monday, November 7, 2011
I hope I'm not making you bored by saying this over and over again: but I love vintage-themed and classical-themed things. :p

However, it is related to what I'm gonna post today; because I now proudly present you..... (drum roll, please)
...my first post ever for the 'Decorations' feature! Hooraaaay! :D

In today's post, I'm gonna post about 'accents'. They are the things that accentuate your house/dorm/room, give your own flair to it, and make it unique! (;

As I prefer vintage and/or classical themed things, here are some accents that I would use in my future house:
accent01
baskets, wooden board with quotes, and look at that cute white thing beside the board!


accent01
vintage and floral pattern


You might also notice beside the accents that the color that I will most likely use are creme, ivory, light pink, and with a touch of brown and maroon... Yeah, until now, they are my fave ones for decoration color palettes, as they give a bright and clean atmosphere, but also comforting. (;

Do you like them as much as I do?
Hhas I do hope that this might inspire you if you're planning to redecorate or accentuate your house/dorm/room. (; And if you have any other accent that you love, feel free to share them in the comments! Leave your url so that I can visit your blog and see the pictures (;

Toodles for now!


Image Source: Pinterest.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment