Sandwiched Free Time #2

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Hello again! This is sandwiched free time part 02 :p after group working and before class, waiting for lunch to be served.

okay, where did I leave you... ah! the national meeting for IR Students, where I was assigned to do the Diskusi Ilmiah, or Scientific Discussion. Meaning, my teammate (Elisa) and I had to conduct a literature research, make a paper, and we would also have to present our research in the meeting by the end of this month! (; Yesterday was our first trial. Elisa and I had to present our research to the lecturers and the IR students in my campus. It was an public presentation / open discussion, so everyone was free to ask us any question and 'judge' us! And thankfully, we managed to do that quite well! hhas (x I'm soooo thankful and relieved! Yaaay! Our only homework is to manage the time better because we were supposed to present it in 15 mins, yet we reached 25 mins yesterday. But don't worry, you can rest assured that we WILL be working on it! (; Wish us luck, will you?

And now, before I get back to class (hopefully the lecturer won't give us any sudden quiz), I just wanna share a few holiday-season-themed pics. I'm just feeling like it so much nowadays! :p

Enjoy! And have a great Wednesday!
holiday-season
holiday-season
holiday-season

PS. Ooohhhh, I'm just having this URGE to decorate my dorm room with Christmas-themed decorations! I'm so frustrated I don't have any time to do it! щ(ºДºщ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment