How Sweet is This?

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
sweet
via LoveQuotesRus

No, this is not from my boyfriend hhas
But he does do these kinds of sweet things to me. People always say that we can only value what we have after it's gone. I really hope that I don't do that. I really hope that I have cherished every single nice thing he has ever done to me, appreciated it, and let him know how much I appreciated it. I hope he knows how thankful I am to have him in my days, especially when I feel like the world is coming to an end.

And not just him.
I hope I have cherished and appreciated enough all the nice things, no matter how simple they are, people have done to me. I really hope I don't value what I have only when they're gone. I really hope I have told them I appreciated it. I really hope they know how much I appreciate them.

Because I do.
Thanks, thanks, thanks... for everything (':

0 comments:

Post a Comment